Network & Data Center
Encrypt Fortress' state-of-the-art data center, located in the Republic of Panama, was specifically designed from the ground up to serve solely as a data center intended to house mission-critical systems. Utilizing Panama's central location of 5 independent fiber cables, Encrypt Fortress® provides the fastest connection speeds to U.S., Canada, and Europe of any other offshore host. And it's all protected by Panama's internet secrecy laws.
The facility offers complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and state-of-the-art security without compromise. With a data center over 33,000 sqft, Encrypt Fortress® has an offering to fit any need.
Our product offerings include:
- Multiple power grids, with UPS battery backup power, and dual diesel generators on site.
- Multiple managed fiber backbone providers.
- Fire suppression including VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus).
- On-site Network Operations and Support center monitored 24/7 by trained engineers.
- Multiple layers of surveillance and access control to protect against physical intrusion.
- All Dedicated and VPS servers run on Dell servers Enterprise.
- The EverON® Network is powered by only best in class Cisco®, Juniper, Fortinet, Barracuda, and other leading brand hardware.
- Our Panama City, Republic of Panama Data Center was established in 2001.
- Cost: $22 Million.
- Over 32,000 SQ FT Facility (3,000 m2).
- Over 10,500 SQ FT of technician floor (1,000 m2 ).
- Designed under the strictest Guidelines and international regulations for construction and redundancy by:
International Building Code
Construction Specifications Institute
U.S. Navy Design Guide for Physical Security of Facilities
- Electronic and Biometric access systems.
- Structural resistance to survive hurricanes, tornadoes, and seismic events of 7.5 in the Richter scale.
- Gypsum Walls, resisting fires of up to 2 hours.
- 24/7 year-round operations support staff.
- 5 tier-one direct connections to the Internet backbone.
- Submarine network cable systems, ARCOS-1 and Global Crossing.
- Twenty-one 26-ton Data Air AC units.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA).
- Pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system.
- Multiple electrical grids.
- 4800 amps of 480v input power.
- 3 main transfer switches.
- 500KVA UPS Redundancy.
- Standalone PDUs at each cabinet row.
- 2-2000 KVA. Caterpillar, generators (8000-gallon tank).
- Cisco Certified Network.
- Fully redundant Cisco series distribution routing switches.
- Direct connection to NAP of America in Florida, for the fastest connection to U.S. and Canada of any other offshore provider and with no single point of failure.
- Five tier 1 fiber internet provider connections for fastest route and redundancy: Global Crossings, Teleglobe, Verizon (MCI), Across, and Columbus networks. All are served in separated cables and blended in BGP-4 redundant routers.
- 100% uptime SLA.
Our network architecture utilizes Enterprise routing and switching engines from Cisco. All Data Center systems are configured with a combination of hardware and software to guarantee the safety of client information. This configuration has Cisco elements such as the Cisco PIX and ASA Firewalls and the Cisco IDS platform. Our network is fully meshed and redundant with our backbone providers.
© 2017 Encrypt Fortress All rights reserved.